Delivery, Inspection and Acceptance
· The Buyer shall inspect all goods upon delivery and give notice immediately if Buyer alleges goods not in accordance to purchase to the Seller named in the relevant Sales Invoice or of any matter or thing by which the Buyer alleges that the goods are not in accordance with the Buyer’s order. Failing such notice, subject to any non-excludable condition implied by law, such as those in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to and accepted by the Buyer.
· All delivery costs will be charged to the Customer.
· Delivery can take up to 5 working days. If the item needs to be ordered in, it may take up to 15 working days.
· Anyone at the Delivery Address who receives the Goods shall be presumed by DIRECT PRINTER SUPPLIES to be authorised to receive the Goods.
· If there is no-one at the Delivery Address or no-one of appropriate age to receive the Order when the Order is delivered, DIRECT PRINTER SUPPLIES may retain possession of the Goods and charge an additional delivery fee when attempting to redeliver the Goods.